The top management of the Society assume obligations:
- to make available the necessary resources for the Policy realization, to carry out continuous improvement of the existing Integrated Management System;
- to enforce the federal, regional and local legislative requirements, the international agreements, the requirements of branch standards and norms, regulating quality, ecology, professional safety and health activity of the Society;
- to provide a risks assessment in the field of labor protection, ecological aspects;
- to define the purposes, to develop and realize the programs directed on: a. improvement of quality of joint product and services; b. systematic decrease in impact on the environment; c. creation of the safe working conditions providing safety of health and prevention of a traumatism of workers of the Society.
- to involve the Society personnel in active participation in improvement of activity of the Integrated Management System. In these purposes to take the necessary steps in motivation, training, professional development, personnel certifications.
- to provide informing of all interested parties on the Society activity in the fields of quality, ecology, professional safety and health.
- to demand from employees of the contracting organizations working with Society, compliance with the requirements of the Integrated Management System, standards, norms and rules in the quality, ecological safety, professional safety and health accepted in Society.
- to perform operations, without harm to people or environment;
- to use a system approach to risk management for quality, health, safety and environment.
For the implementation of the undertake obligations, the top management of LLC «IPIGAZ» establishes the following Tasks:
In the field of quality of the Society:
- ensuring stable and profitable work of the Society with provision for quality maintenance of production and services, focused on implementation of consumer’s requirements;
- maintenance of the mutually advantageous and long-term relations with suppliers and consumers.
In the field of environmental protection:
- effective management of ecological aspects with a view of reduction of environmental stress;
- implementation of requirements of the federal, regional and local legislation, international agreements, requirements of branch standards and norms, regulating activity of the Society in the field of ecology; rational environment interaction.
In the field of labor protection, professional safety and health:
- providing the process approach directed on the prevention of emergence of risks, connected with safety of personnel work, the ensuring of health safety and the prevention of any kind of traumatism of the Society workers.